Tuesday 4 January 2011

Photos that you plan to use on your Digipak and Advertisment – include brief overview of reasons why they are in your shortlist (planning).



These are the pictures i have decided i am going to use for my Digipak overall. I have chosen these pictures because they stand out to me, and is a clear representation of how we would imagie our artist to look like.

 This picture will be in the left hand side inside, where her thank you's will be listed. This picture shows her looking at something, maybe reminicing so it goes well.
Thsi picture i absolutly love. I will go on the right hand side inside where the cd will be, as well as the background the image will also be placed on the CD it self.

 This picture will be placed at the front, because it shows the artist looking straight at the audience and involving them. I think it works really well as the front cover.
This image will be placed at the back where the track listenings will be put. I will also add some effects just to enhance the genre of the CD

No comments:

Post a Comment