Tuesday 11 January 2011

Shortlist of design ideas

Discussing and researching ideas in class led me to want to have a very similar digipack very similar those that are in my genre. This meaning having a lot of close up images, and a strong colour scheme that would represent the artist's image solidly.






My idea being similar to this.  A Strong image of the artist with the clear logo.  It clearly has the name of album. As my artist is generally new to the music scene it is vital for these conventions.

Some Ideas >

 A strong and clear but simple colour scheme exactly what I want
and the same colours too. My artist always integrates her strong image and colour scheme with the majority of the products she has.

 Colours: Fushia, black and silver

Downloading a new font that will represent the artist

No comments:

Post a Comment